Wednesday, August 18, 2010

You Trust Yourself HOW Much?

Greetings in Gratitude!

Some months ago I quoted an ancient Japanese haiku shared with me by my friend, Linda, who had just lost her job (which turned out to be a miracle). And this morning, reflecting on the changes people are reporting to me, I heard a phrase that also puts into true perspective the new way of being human.

When we are contemplating something that does not feel good, a difficult loss, a conflict, a challenge to balance, System says about us, "Wow, you trust yourself that much!"

I love this. Being System, all things are created by us. What if, when a thing we have created feels wrong, out of place, like a flaw in our Plan, instead of checking ourselves for flawed intention or accusing ourselves of losing track, what if instead we took a deep breath and said, "Oh, I trust myself that much."

All remedy, all understanding, all faith and Wisdom are wrapped up in this statement.

What a shift in planetary consciousness we would support with this personal, internal shift. This journey, this Becoming, is filled with such bright opportunities. I embrace them with you.

Until next time, breathing,
I am Phyllis, Becoming

No comments: