Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Irony and Third Earth

Greetings in Gratitude!

Another condition initiated in the transit of August 8, is a Cosmic Timer. It makes a very odd sound when I listen, like, "pucketapucketapucketa." I know, it's probably my own invention, but I did hear it, and introducing an element of humor is probably the point.

The irony in the timer, of course, is that time is a human invention. Cosmic Consciousness is absent of time. But to inform us about the adjustment period we have entered, a timer is used to illustrate that we are gradually adjusting to Unlimited Source. There is no deadline. The timer indicates a pace that is generous and well within our capacity to adapt to a new way of being in this, the Third Age of Earth.

We became conditioned to everything in the Second Age of Earth. We've become so well-versed in the karmic way that considering the possibility of learning in a whole new format boggles the brain (not the Mind). And that is what we are considering now; learning not through brain function, but through Mind.

For the past year we have been exploring the concept of The All That Is, holding all in store that we need and desire. Describing it always causes me to lift my right arm and extend into the space that feels so unusual and expansive that words fail me. Since the past weekend, the Source through which all is made possible and real is so close now that I can feel it pulsing against the right side of my face.

What takes us into that Source is breath. It is the only way. We cannot think it and get there. We cannot get there at all. Breath allows The All That Is to merge with us, to become a part of who we are and who we are becoming. Thought will trigger emotion. Emotion will trigger more thought. That is the karmic way. It is not the way into the ease we deserve. Breath is the only way. To quote a group I channeled for a client today, "Breathe to rest within yourself."

Breathing with you,
I am, Phyllis Becoming

No comments: