Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Shadow and the Light

Greetings in Gratitude!

This new phrase (for me), "a new human contract is in effect," is full of promise and excitement.
This new contract is a reason to celebrate that, "sacrifice contradicts Creation." If we can learn to recognize the part of us that has leaned into sacrifice, then the remedy is on the flip side, and it is eminently probable.

And this is true of any thing in our lives. Where there is any valley, any place of shadow and trial, we are gifted with the remedy. This is a law of cause and effect we can count on as long as we need it. Within is the promise that, recognizing the obstacle, the remedy is just as real.

How often, faced with what seems to be an insurmountable obstacle, do we shrink and even run to hide from it, shield ourselves and seek comfort. I am blessed to know some special people recently who have found the way into the remedy, often without even realizing what strength of character, faith and courage is within them. But they sense the alternative is there; the remedy is within and can be realized with breath and a depth of surrender still new to them.

Today, in the light of the full moon, truth is illuminated. Standing on my deck last night in that light, I was so relaxed in it. I realized how urgently I had felt the need for the rising of this moon, at this time, when we are so challenged and so gifted.

Not only are we gifted with the remedy, we are the gift. We are the remedy. And with breath we recall it. I am comforted by the message the Masters gave me back in '83, "You will learn nothing new. You will recall everything."

Breathing with you until next time,
I am Phyllis, Recalling

No comments: