Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Gratitude

Greetings in Gratitude this Morning!

I woke in a state of gratitude, so I'm grateful first for the dreams that lifted my Spirit and gave me the insight to write about it this morning. I am also grateful for the insight to watch Joyce Meyer this morning; a perfect extension of what is in my heart today.

My travels around the world in dreamtime bring forward awareness of how others live, how they celebrate, how they suffer and how my life stands in contrast to the lives of others.

I believe that we are all created equally in Spirit. And I believe that the life experience in which we create ourselves is perfect, however others or self might judge it. My soul has chosen to live in squalor, as an orphan, as a warrior, in power and in helplessness. All of it is necessary for my soul's progression. So I am grateful for all that creates the person that I am, from other incarnations as well as all the people and parts of this life.

I don't stand in front of my stove each day grateful that I don't have to cook over a pit in the wilderness. But I am grateful for that; that in this lifetime I create a warm home and the means to dress and feed myself and provide what I need. I have not always believed that I deserved a good life, but I do now, and for that I am grateful because what I believe I create. My Creator has invested in me free will and the energy to take action. This partnership manifests itself in all that I enjoy and all that I share with others.

Tuning in to Joyce Meyer this morning lifts me up to a new level of gratitude. Over the years I have contributed according to my conscience and my means. I've learned to trust myself and to give more intuitively. What Joyce had to say today has made a difference in how I will go about giving.

Her message was about walking around in the world prepared to give spontaneously wherever and whenever we are inspired. Instead of hunkering down and steeling myself against high grocery or gas prices, to be grateful that I can buy gas and, breathing, be aware of where I can offer a gift card. This means buying them and according to my inspiration, giving a card instead of money, which can be awkward. In my personal philosophy, that means doing so without disclosing to others what I've done. This is my goal. I am in a state of Becoming.

Our giving does not have to cost money. It means a phone call to a grieving friend, smiling when we feel there is no reason to smile, giving the world our energy, holding a person or a country in the Sacred, with intention and gratitude. For me it means giving, not in sacrifice, but through inspiration. And that means breathing to be in touch with what Wisdom shows me in the moment, in the perfect interaction.

So I am off to my perfect day, and you know, that's how I now start my days: "Thank you God for this perfect Tuesday." And thank you all for this opportunity to share some of the best parts of me and the parts that are still Becoming.

And so it is, and so I am,
Phyllis, still Becoming

No comments: