Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring Rain and Surrender

Good Morning!

It's early on Tuesday and raining, with thunder, so I am up for a while and grateful to be listening to the first Spring rain on my roof while contemplating a new level of surrender.

I wonder at the complexity of our mind/brain connection. My last dream with The Dream Team was a significant journey into exploring the mind by isolating a thought. I had realized that a thought could be projected into a space in front of me and its source, its dimensions, all of its qualities could be studied. Together with other members of the team, we made progress and were excited at the prospect of understanding Consciousness. I was filled with hope that I could satisfy a deep passion of this lifetime, even as I woke up.

Now, with another level of surrender knocking at my door, I consider this dream a really important and interesting element in my journey to surrender this pattern of seeking comfort in accounting for things.

We're taught to be responsible, to identify what is needed, then to track how that need will be filled. I think about our early ancestors. At survival level, basic cause and effect governed human experience. People got hungry, determined where food could be found, went out and killed it or gathered it. This essential survival mechanism continues in our lives. We've expanded and complicated our process of survival, but the brain makes the same link between need and satisfaction of that need.

The bills arrive and we look to our source of income and whether they compute. We need something extra and plan how we will supply it. Much of our energy is dedicated to surviving by these computations. I've been on this journey to live in ease with my financial circumstances for some time and have achieved more ease than I would have thought possible. Now I've realized my System is opening to a new level of surrender.

At this new level of our evolution, I look to our brain function to identify the cause of any dis-ease. Complete surrender means that I cease these genetic calculations, that I release my cause and effect brain function. And that is my intention; to live with ease in the flow of Cosmic Consciousness that ceaselessly and inevitably provides.

Other people have certainly achieved this level of surrender, so I know that pattern is out there in Consciousness to support my goal. Taking this opportunity to consider my brain function will help, I know. And now to surrender even this logical process, to accept it and move into Consciousness to allow it to inform my intention. Surrender. Again. Simply to BE.

Until next time,
I am Phyllis, still BE-coming

No comments: