Thursday, March 10, 2011

Circles in Consciousness

Good Morning!

I haven't had much sleep, but one of the lovely things about semi-retirement is that I can take a meditation nap later. And the meditation parts of those naps are some of the most important connections in Consciousness I've ever had.

Two themes in my dreams are worth exploring: Electrical connections and circles. The dream was about people finding their perfect place in the world, a place where they vibrated naturally and that also meant finding people who were of the same electrical current.

We are electrical beings. Remembering that we are, we recall our need for water. God told me many years ago that there were only three rules to living a good life: "Breathe, Drink Plenty of Water, and Love Yourself." As I seek to live these better, those rules of life have expanded to inform me about all the ways we live well, but right now "Drink Plenty of Water" is on topic.

We know that our organs all work better with the right amount of irrigation. Another motivator is that electricity is conducted best through water. So as electrical beings we vibrate best, meditate best, dream best, intuit best, focus best, study best, think best, learn best, live best when we have satisfied our thirst. It's a wonder I got through college, living as I was on quick gulps of water from those awful fountains. Bottled water was not yet in vogue in the early 80's, so studying was a labor. The university is not the place where I learned the basics of life. Ironic.

With generously irrigated systems we vibrate at the frequency that informs us when we are with the people who nurture us and in the places that support us. In my dream, people were touching one another to feel how they were connected and talking about the "right" place in which to live. We were in a restaurant and there was plenty of water. And the dream included messages of transformation.

My week has been more amazing than usual. Monday was a day of personal transformation. I'm aware that having expanded my Consciousness to a new (for my human self) Cosmic language, I am changed and able to shift into that place to achieve whatever will serve me best. A primary effect is realizing I can do service without taxing my physical system. Just believing that I did not have to suffer physical symptoms while doing service work was not enough. I carried the planet in my body and manifested symptoms accordingly. So I asked for/gave permission to recall, a remedy to release old patterns and to live in a new vibration where I thrive. And here it is! I am still practicing all the ways this new vibration alters the quality of my life, and I am grateful.

This is a time of transformation. Others have reported their own expansion into new dimensions of themselves and The All That Is this week. Transformation is best accomplished by expecting nothing and allowing everything. Breathing, drinking water and loving/trusting self is the foundation. There is no other formula I can offer you to find your own expansion, if you indeed want it; only the suggestion that the time is ripe for all of us, and our attention placed lightly on it - and breathing - will produce whatever is perfect for each of us.

The other thing that has come up this week is Circles. Both my church in Duluth and the U.U. church we attend here are focusing attention on Circles - now and at the same time. I love this. Conversation circles are the theme at the U.U. church and are expanding into what the ministry intern is calling "small group ministry." In Duluth they have initiated "Circle Services," which promote conversation that changes the frequency for people involved and offers support for many new ideas.

Circles are as old as our civilization; their dynamic supports expanding Consciousness and with mutual intention raises vibration for the individual as well as for the group. We are tribal for a reason. We were not created to live as one individual here, another a hundred miles away. I love my alone time, but it is in connection with others that I realize my personal vibration is recognized, is reflected back to me, and I do the same for others.

Thank you all for connections here, for this circle of Consciousness in which I expand and Become.

Until next time,
I am Phyllis, still on that journey


No comments: