Thursday, March 31, 2011

A Vivid Life

Happy Thursday Morning!

Sensing I might have some trouble sleeping last night, I put my attention on dreaming. And as I put my head on my pillow I wondered if I had a theme I might dream on, and Wisdom said, "Dream on your vivid life." What a lovely thought, so I did.

My dreams were far-ranging. I dreamed about my need to be in the energy of living things -flowers, people - and I dreamed about losing my briefcase and all my records. I also dreamed again about a woman who suddenly began speaking in a different language. A lot to think about.

Our vivid life. I wonder what that means for each of us. Of course, I can only answer for myself, and I am contemplating what that means from this day to the next. I already consider my life pretty vivid. My family is an interesting group of people who stay in touch and give me so much to live for. My friends and clients in the physical world are amazing people who lift me up, make me laugh and inspire me. My friends in Spirit are so present and supportive.

The other day I had a physical, full-body revelation of walking, walking unencumbered with my debit card in my pocket, free of any concern for physical things. I surely would have a way to go to make this my vivid life since I haven't been able to walk any distance since I injured myself a couple of years ago. But I am mostly healed and new walking shoes are on my list, so who knows. I have plenty of time to practice and spring is soon springing.

My vivid life, in a picture in my head, includes people and nature; thriving in service to people in such a rhythm that I know peace, ease. My vivid life is stimulating and simple. I realize that it means - today and tomorrow in a practical world - breathing and affirming my intention to live my vivid life. Consciousness will then inspire me to exactly that which serves me best and opens me to know with certainty what is my most vivid experience with others. My vivid life is living with each breath, vital and knowing.

I wish you all knowing your most vivid life, whether you now have it or are in discovery of it.

Happily, hopefully, heartfully,
I am Phyllis, still Becoming

No comments: