Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Accountability and Dreaming

Greetings in Gratitude!

Accountability is on my mind this early morning. To many of us it means explaining, even apologizing. At least it means defining our motivations and outcomes; expressing ourselves to justify our lives or some part of that life.

I'm not against accountability, in fact a blog could be defined as a means to account for oneself. What comes to me this morning is how we define our actions in relationship to one another and to Earth.

The Dream Team set an intention to travel to Japan Sunday night, to support the country and its people in the wake of the earthquakes and tsunami. In one segment of my dream I was standing in debris and toxic muck. The children had to place to play, and I partially woke in tears. Wisdom reminded me not take this on, not to absorb it.

Once again I was in touch with a belief I have carried that to be of service means to sympathetically involve myself in the situation. I know better consciously, but the belief persists, so while I was offering my support to the Japanese, I was also revealing another layer of my belief. Service to others offered me personal benefit.

For many years I have known that balance in service is the ideal; that an exchange is essential or the one offering service is depleted. Receiving benefit, then, is not selfish, it is necessary to maintain life force. Exchange may be different for each person, but learning to identify what renews us is a skill that pays huge dividends for self and for everyone who is then served by our vitality.

Our "dreams" are producing results I did not expect. In this instance, I further released an old pattern of self sacrifice. I am better served - and serve better - when observing objectively. Wherever we feel most vulnerable we are more likely to lose our perspective and slip into sympathetic involvement. Empathic exchange is our goal.

When I am involved sympathetically I am really judging the situation and the people involved as if I know what is best for them better than they know themselves. I do this unconsciously, but the effect is the same. And if I slip into that involvement, I am assuming I know their plan and have reason to intervene. I cannot know anyone else's Plan. It is perfect, no matter how messy or hurtful it may appear to me. I have no business inserting myself in the Plan of anyone or anyplace. Loving and objective support as I am inspired honors the perfection of the Plan in place for each of us and for the evolution of the planet.

Another wonderful benefit is appearing from The Dream Team. People who have heard of our dream experience, but have not "signed on," have become part of our collective dream stream.
Consciousness takes over. We are all linked and collaborate at levels we may never understand. Earth benefits and each of us is richer for having, however unconsciously, become involved in support of it. A person does not need to prove accountability to serve the planet and its people.

My first vision of The Dream Team growing and expanding is happening. The surprise is that it is evolving far out of my sphere of awareness. Each of our 30+ members is a seed in Consciousness, and we will never know what service we do by sharing the idea of service through intentional, collective dreaming. The intention spirals out, engages intuitively and produces more than we can know. I take a deep breath and know this was always the Plan.

Another note: If we did not know it before, we are now learning that what we have called dreaming previously is so much more than a personal experience that may or may not be important. Dreaming can be a directed, productive extension of Consciousness. Consciousness always knows what is perfect exchange; what is in alignment with the Plan and always respectful. Far beyond accountability, intentional dreaming proves itself.

Breathing and Dreaming with you,
I am Phyllis, still Becoming

No comments: