Thursday, July 8, 2010

A New Day

Greetings in Gratitude!

Oh, what is so blue as a sky
wreathed in sunset clouds
after the storm.

And, oh, that after any storm we look up and enjoy all that Mother Nature offers us, the sigh, the release, the promise.

Today is such a day for me, waking in tears from a dream that my mother had died, and knowing that she is just fine, and that my System is helping me grieve both the past and what will come one day.

The rain has stopped - momentarily - the painters are due to finish yesterday's work, and the carpet will be shampooed before the day is over. Happily, both the painter and the shampooer are friends of long-standing and are respectful people who cause me to feel taken care of. And don't we all deserve to feel, increasingly, that we have all the help we need and all the care one could ask for - indeed. And I called Mom who will be gone part of the day to ask if I could camp out at her place while the work is done. So I'll be off and away soon.

I've felt the need to have something profound, or at least important to me, to share with you whenever I post to this blog. But recently I've realized that simply beginning the post each day is the key, and what comes up will produce more thought, etc. So more frequent posting is my intention. Breathing, I am more relaxed in all things. Ah, so good.

Today's thought is about asking for more of what we need and desire, to open ourselves to receive, and to share with others the results. The painters noted with relief that the shampoo folks, who just stopped in, were able to so easily come back after painting is done. And I said, "That's what happens when you visualize the ballet, and that's what I've been doing since I got up." If we share, perhaps the folks in our lives will consider the question of deserving and practice the skill of speaking aloud what is personal to each of them. Whoopdeedoo!
Let's celebrate generously a full, balanced life together, in gratitude.

Until next time, breathing with you,
I am Phyllis, still becoming

No comments: