Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Miracles

Greetings, Everyone!


Wisdom says today, "Make room for miracles!"


Now, today is not the day I would say, personally,  that looks as if it were designed for miracles, but when my System speaks I listen.  And isn't it true that when we are least expecting them, miracles come crowding in to affirm once again that inspired events do not follow logic.


Circumstances would say that this is one of my toughest days.  But when I went to my sliding glass door to thank God for this day, this Wednesday, this day of challenges, the eastern sky was so awesome I caught my breath in wonder.  You know those skies.  Breathing deeply I shuddered in the new vibration that washed through me.  First miracle.


We're blessed here in Minneapolis that Macy's has followed in the Dayton's tradition and produces the flower show on 8th floor that will fill me with awe again this afternoon.  I love taking the bus downtown and walking through the store that has such rich memories for me, riding the elevator to the fragrances of spring.  Another miracle.


I am making room for miracles.  I do not know all that my perfect Plan contains today, but the first thing we all need to do is to expect.  Expect miracles.  Make way for them before they appear.


Breathing into the Miracle,
I am Phyl-El




No comments: