Friday, November 4, 2011

Symptoms and Systems

Greetings!

My thanks to each of you who has expressed concern about me or commented on missing new blog entries.  Your attention to this blog is gratifying.  I grow and become simply writing it, but truth be told, no one creates a blog without some desire to reach an audience.

This summer was a journey in self-discovery.  It was a summer of moving Mom to an assisted living community, and it was a season of personal inquiry.  I managed to injure my hip, begin a treatment program with a chiropractor and have two heart events that have produced a most amazing meeting with a cardiologist who, after testing and review, defers to my intuition as to whether I take medications!

My symptoms are personal and unique to me.  Symptoms of friends and clients are just as unique to them, but I am seeing some common elements, and Wisdom has offered some common insights.

In this period of massive change on Earth, we are also changing.  Our physical systems are reflecting this change as stress on joints and organs.  Moving forward in times of change is no small feat. Each person has his/her own vulnerabilities, inborn and now more subject to stress, so we want to be cautious about making sweeping generalizations.  At the same time, as we see symptoms crop up and Wisdom offers similar remedies, I take note and reflect on our options.

Balance is always our objective.  Nutrition is always best ingested in foods, where possible.  Wisdom has been offering counsel to increase zinc, for instance, preferably with medical advice if taking supplements.  I never take a supplement without researching its potency, side effects and guidance about natural sources.  Wisdom also encourages increasing intake of root vegetables and foods rich in amino acids for supportive nutrition.  We're human, so we tend to develop patterns of eating that don't match our changing needs.  It pays for us now to look at what we've taken for granted and ask our own insights about what the body is asking for and how we might more intuitively feed ourselves.

We may also need the intervention of doctors or therapists, traditional or alternative partners to answer some questions and open us to our options.  We may even (Oh, my!) need treatment.  I am stubborn,
but I'm not stupid.  Some of the insights I've needed have come because I finally gave in and asked for help.  My own Wisdom was dislodged by intervention.  And my own Wisdom has a better chance to work through me as I breathe and allow it to work for me.

We are in charge of our lives.  Some folks who are consciously engaged in supporting Earth changes are having more pronounced symptoms.  But Earth is not in charge of us.  Earth is not a greater entity than any one of us.  We choose.  Creation invests in us the power to choose and to create beyond what is perceived in our humanity.  We, each of us, is Source to our own Universe.

We are conditioned to believe we are one small part of something too great to understand.  On the contrary, we contain The All That Is, God, Christ Consciousness, Great Spirit, whatever it is that you call a higher power.  Containing it, we assert it.  Or not.  But we have the choice to take the leap now.
Reacting to external systems our bodies struggle in conflict with what it knows to be true.


Humanity is on the threshold of taking its greatest evolutionary leap; to know itself not as part of, and subject to, greater systems, but to know itself to BE System.


Our physical bodies provide symptoms these days to prompt us to reconcile this conundrum, both in our Consciousness and in our physical bodies.

Grateful to have partners like you to share this journey,
I am Phyllis, still Becoming



No comments: