Saturday, November 12, 2011

A Brief Message

Good Morning!

I have little time this morning because I'm off to Duluth for two days with my church family and I am grateful - and brief.  I do want to comment on yesterday.  Although 11-11-11 was chaotic for many, we survived, didn't we!  If anyone was hoping for an extra serving of "luck." yesterday, I surely hope you got it.  The day and night were full of symbolism and dreams for me and the moon was wonderful.  It is a powerful time of shifting, for sure.

This is a time of turning toward the gift, Wisdom says.  We are in a pivotal moment, taking a step to the right, seeing our possibilities through a new lens, accessing The All That Is more vividly.  As we breathe we let go of more logic to defer, surrender to, what is in store for us, what has always been there.  As our personality came into being, Creation included all the creative energy we would ever need, storing it for us until such time as we believed enough to accept each creation into our lives.  And even as we change our lives and dream bigger, the alchemy of our System brings it into being.  So we might say that everything is there as if in an infinite storehouse, just waiting for us to allow it.

The excitement of this time on planet Earth is palpable.  I hope you can breathe and feel it, breathe and create a space to accept what is already yours.  Anything we can feel, dream and accept we can bring into being.

Have yourselves a fabulous weekend!

Breathing with you in new creations,
I am Phyllis, still Becoming

No comments: