Monday, November 7, 2011

Reflections on a Symbol

Good Morning!

As we open to this symbolic (at least) week of the 11s, I'm thinking about the movement, the  insights, the guidance this date is generating.  And I wonder if we need anymore of the same.  It's a rich opportunity to add to the wisdom, and if there is anything Archangel Michael has to say about it, I'm open and willing.

Perhaps it is also a time for me to be authentic about what I believe about the date and whether it has significance to me.  My first reaction to the date is to say that, according to numerology, which fascinates me, the "real" numbers for this Friday in November, 2011, are "11-11- 4."  We are in a "4" year, which we get by adding the 2 to the 11.  I know this sounds like sour grapes, like I am sticking a pin in a global belief balloon.  The truth is, I believe more in numerology than in a selective, collective belief.  How can we simply ignore one element in a group of numbers?  It would be the same as doing numerology on my name and leaving out one number because it doesn't produce the image of myself that I prefer.  What?!

We know that what we believe we create.  So the collective belief, fueled by agreement in global consciousness, can produce a result.  The belief is the cause, and we will observe the effect on Friday.
It's the concept of self-fulfilling prophecies on a global level.  Or not.  The human part of us, Michael now says, likes associating with symbols to comfort us in times of great change.  Thank you, Michael.  I hadn't thought of that, but it is true.

I'm feeling quirky this week.  The planet is acting quirkily as well.  Two earthquakes in Oklahoma City in the past two days are indications that pressure is being released in some unusual patterns.  The Mother will do what she must to achieve our rebirthing.  I hear our friend, Barbara, shouting, "YES," considered by some the most dangerous (effective) prayer.  Barbara has been around a lot lately, and I am grateful.  We miss her physical presence but cannot be sad when she makes herself so vividly available to support us on this amazing journey.

Perhaps that's enough rambling on this subject.  Breathing into change is the key.  I strongly recommend it as a stress release and as a contribution to assist Earth in her change.  I am going to
do an extra level of breathing and releasing around the collective belief focused on this symbolic date.
I'll be happy to "see you there!"

Happily, Quirkily,
Phyllis

No comments: