Saturday, January 8, 2011

A Dream is Born!

Greetings on this cold winter morning!

Just a note today to express my gratitude to everyone who has expressed interest in the dream collective that birthed just over a week ago. The emails are arriving, and I am grateful and teary. Wow, our planet has cool people on it. This is not news to me, though I am struck again by the adventurous Spirit in us.

So, The Dream Team is born! And welcome to any and all of you who are interested in adding your name to its growing membership. An email will get you on the list and the latest information emailed back to you. Emails are still best sent to: phylel11@gmail.com.

I'm off to Duluth shortly to see my church family. My day is full to the brim with gratitude. I wish you the warmth of family and friends this January day, whether in body or Spirit (or both).

We are, indeed, limited only by our imaginations. What we dream, we do create. On a scale of 1 to 10, we Elevens!

'til next time,
I am Phyllis, still Becoming

No comments: