Sunday, January 2, 2011

CH. 2 of Dreaming the Vision

Hello Again!

This dreaming group is becoming something I had not consciously anticipated, but so much more than I explored yesterday.

While how people dream is an exciting journey that may continue to be of interest, and could be part of a larger creation, input from a few readers has me on a different, though related, track.
Joining in intentional dreaming, as I explored in one of my dream workshops, would be the most extraordinary exploration of Consciousness.

In the class, we would set a night and location to meet, record our results when we woke and report at the next gathering. The events we shared were just delightful - and instructive. We sometimes also set an intention to accomplish something together. This I realize could, no will be, a journey taken to change Consciousness in a manner beyond our current understanding.

I believe one of our goals would be to assist in a global goal that Wisdom shared with me when telling me the goals of the axis shift: to dissolve all barriers, boundaries and borders. And we can do that with intentional, group dreaming for the planet. I know it at this moment more surely than I know any thing. And the goals we set are limited only by our imaginations. The goals could includes focusing dream attention on one of the group for whatever might be needed. A dream gathering might focus on a community, a disaster area, the energetic grids, you name it we could effectively contribute. Stated, respectful intention would set guidelines for the greater good, absent of selfish or personal agendas.

I have to leave for a family gathering, so will stop for now. Please chime in, and if you prefer to email me rather than comment here, my email is: phylel11@gmail.com. Thank you all.
Namaste

No comments: