Thursday, April 1, 2010

Rattling the Old Bones

Greetings in Gratitude!

Revelations of our newest creations have come to mind in the two months since I last posted to this blog, and I am grateful to all of you who follow your own wisdom and share it with me.

So much has been said regarding the "Law of Attraction," and while I see the value in this principle, I have never felt personally associated with it. Yesterday I realized the reason.

We might think of ourselves hanging out in this Universe as a magnetic force which, when we clarify intention, attracts that which we dream of/intend by our words and our actions. Or...

As I see our creational capacity, the Expanded Consciousness is full to bursting with more than we can possibly imagine; supply beyond imagination. It is Original Supply. We, leaning into it, without effort, without thought, but with relaxed intention to be a part of it, give it permission to supply us. Leaning into it with gratitude for that which we cannot yet imagine,
we permit it to provide.

Breath is the key to this surrender.

When breathing deeply we have no thought or emotion. Deep breath is absent of thought and emotion. In whole breath we know our Self/Spirit/Wisdom and we allow it simply to be. In this state we are absent of the denser elements that compromise our intentions. Continuing to breathe, we maintain an open corridor through which we access the Wisdom contained within us, the food for our table, the resolution of pain, the physical world we would prefer. In that state of breathing and being we have the sense that this limitless energy is breathing with us.
It is already attuned to the rhythm that IS us, and we are rhythmically associating with it.

This Original Supply already knows what I need. Original Supply knows what vacancies need to be filled. I simply need to breathe and give permission to open the corridor. For me, expressions of gratitude with extended breathing open the heart to achieve this state.

Original Supply preceded me into this life. Original Supply was born in me and continues to provide for me as I allow it, and is not based on any human laws. And my Original Supply is my own brand. It serves no purpose to compare my Supply with that of others. Each Plan is a perfect Plan, preconceived for each personality. And each Plan contains its own Supply.

Tomorrow I will pursue further the state of being we are exploring that has us regurgitating that which no longer serves and digesting what it means to have all of this power.

Until then,
Phyllis


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the reminder that I need continually to breathe (as you know!). I need to read today's entry again and again. Much wisdom..thanks for sharing, and look forward to more...