Saturday, April 17, 2010

What Energy Do We Speak?

Greetings in Gratitude!

A couple of synchronistic events have brought me to new thought today. Actually, three people have stimulated similar thoughts, and I hope my revelation is interesting to you as well.

My dental hygienist this week shared no energy. I can't remember having close contact with anyone before who radiated no energy. How does that happen? She was kind, careful, thorough and professional. And she broadcast no energy. This, in addition to some other elements that were not authentic, have me shopping for a new dentist.

Now, it's entirely possible that I was not able to pick up her frequency. And it's possible she and I are here on Earth from different Cosmic sources; one I've never known before.

I know we're not intended to communicate the same way with everyone. And in the other two recent instances, I realized that I am not communicating as effectively as I'd like, either.

One karmic pattern I'm here to resolve is the feeling that I'm responsible for satisfying the needs of others. The other examples this week were with clients who are not attuned to my frequency. And not everyone will be, of course. Sometimes when I realize I haven't made a difference for a client, I pause and ask myself if I've been as clear and practical as I meant to be.

Oh, believe me, I know this is all ego. Just because someone walks in the door or asks my counsel; just because their System speaks clearly, does not insure the change they seek. Everyone is entitled to process. And everyone is speaking their own, unique energy.
And as we know so well, Becoming is not a destination. I got a Plan, You got a Plan, All God's children got a Plan. And each is beautifully unique.

Everyone reflects for me an opportunity to more closely identify my patterns and beliefs. Everyone is a gift, a teacher. What I do with their example defines how I grow and Become.
In the first years of channeling for clients, System told me that I was the student. Each client comes to teach me something, and if I listen carefully I will know and grow from it.

And I have realized that, while I understand and treasure principles of Cosmic Consciousness because they come from my Wisdom, not everyone hears them in the same way. Processing with people means also asking for the wisdom to communicate clearly what will serve that person best.

Children can hear the difference between our coming from fear/self-consciousness, or coming from Wisdom. Adults can hear it, too, though they are more likely to have developed filters that cause confusion and misunderstanding.

We're all on this planet speaking different energy, just as we speak different languages. Surrendering with breath to release the Wisdom creates an effortless flow that communicates energetically as logic never can. And yet we may not be understood - or understand in turn.

I breathe. There is flow. In that flow there is Wisdom. Continuing to breathe I can share that Wisdom free of ego. And I can hear messages for me contained in that Wisdom. And if the other person does not hear it the same way, still the Plan is working.

This post has rambled some, I realize, but process helps, even when I'm tired.

Until next time,
Phyllis, Still Becoming


No comments: