Saturday, April 3, 2010

Gathering, Sharing, Creating

Greetings in Gratitude!

On this Easter weekend, and with several family activities to enjoy, I am grateful.
I wish you all a personal sacred space to celebrate the Spirit in this joyful season of renewal.

Just thought I would also share a delightful message from the Wisdom of my last client.
As we opened the session, her group said (and I paraphrase),
"We will provide Guest Services for this channel."
Emphasizing the client's natural access to her own Wisdom, this creative message also
tickled me no end. I do love the surprises waiting in the wings. Oh, my, and puns, too.

Though I haven't time now to explore this at any length, I offer this recent message from
Archangel Michael: "Any choice made by you, out of your best knowing in the moment, serves others equally. You cannot choose against others when you choose what will serve you best."

As I've explored this in my own time, I've paraphrased this; that any choice made in my best
interest is inclusive of others. Because my Plan is perfect and theirs is also, how could I
choose anything that would conflict with their best interests?

Of course, we can think of many situations in which choices have been made as crimes against
others, and we could argue our conflict with "right action" in these and similar situations.
I will leave all of this weighty subject for another time, but am prompted to open the door today, so here we are.

The symbols of Easter and Passover serve humanity now as they have served for centuries.
Reflecting on what these mean to us honors those who have gone before us, whatever personal beliefs we hold. Let's remember and celebrate each of them who holds our history. They serve us well as we serve them, creating new history. As we celebrate rebirth, ascension and Spring,
I celebrate and thank each of you for all that you bring to my life.

Until next time,
Phyllis, still becoming

No comments: