Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Cyclone

Greetings in Gratitude!

A short post today, just to share with all of you an event that may be affecting you today as well. And being that it is the New Moon (thank you, Leta), perhaps no surprise.

My meditation nap produced a powerful tornado image, and I heard "cyclone." The effect and sensation was of a centrifugal force. And now, in reflection, I believe that we are, as if inside the centrifuge in a lab, spinning out all of that which no longer serves us. And securing, at our Center, that which serves us for now and for the future.

The experience has left me somewhat disoriented and feeling as if I have lost a good friend.
Letting go of the past, even though we don't need it any longer, can leave us feeling sad. It is, after all, what we have known best and trusted.

So I am processing, releasing - and embracing in gratitude what serves me now and what will come to serve me going forward.
Thank you all for being there.

Until next time,
Phyllis, Still Becoming

No comments: