Thursday, September 18, 2008

Paying attention to where my attention is...

This morning my attention is on this blog and the detail of communicating clearly without boring the socks off anyone with an interest.
One factor is to clarify the identity of the Source of my information, and that is "my System."
Clearly, I think of my personal channel to Wisdom as my System, though I am still alternately calling it God as well. On my way to accepting entirely that I am THE System, on emotional, mental and physical levels, I am releasing the God reference about the channel to my Wisdom.

Let me first say that God, Jesus the Christ and Holy Spirit are the center of my spiritual belief system. This Trinity pre-exists my existence. It is the Source from which my System is created. And the Trinity continues to support and inspire me. So, literally, God is the Source of all Wisdom, yet created in God's image, my System is directing its own energy/consciousness. Thus is the Mind of God/Cosmic Consciousness expanded. In tandem with my Creator, I fulfill my soul's purpose by exploring life through the free will invested in me.

Back in '90-'91, what I then called Spirit told me that we as a civilization were/are "on the brink of the greatest shift in consciousness ever experienced by humankind. This civilization will move from believing they are part of, and subject to, systems, ie medical, educational, legal, governmental, etc., to knowing themselves, each of them, as The System."

Think what that means. Reactions fall away. All the limiting ways we have been taught dissolve. If we are not reactive, we do not blame anyone at all for our condition or situation. We live in a space observing our creations - and expanding consciousness exponentially because all of our energy is in a dedicated state.

How do we accomplish this shift? We are in the shift, of course, or my System would not have broadcast the message. More to the point, the way we speak about ourselves and our Cosmic condition aids us in moving more deliberately toward the goal; the goal being to accept ourselves as The System we already are. Our collective amnesia has separated us from activating and utilizing The System. So we are practicing. We move closer to knowing ourselves as The System when we pay attention to where our attention is, meditate, use language that reflects the ideal, and discuss with others the obstacles we meet along the way.

A slogan for a workshop I offered some years ago, entitled 'CreatorSphere' was, 'The Universe Agrees With You.' And, indeed, it does. No thing goes unnoticed. My System is always speaking through what unfolds in front of me. I may not like it, but to ignore or argue with any thing means I am in resistance to my own creations. A cosmic conflict. Oh, my. And I can give myself as much permission as I need to live in the conflict, or I can dedicate my energy instead to revealing "the Wisdom in it."
The struggle is the condition in which we experience contrast, thus the motivation to "get it" and move forward.

My System says, "Whenever you meet an obstacle, whether mental, emotional, physical or spiritual, take a deep breath and ask your System, "What is the Wisdom in this?" Surrender and go on with your day, and the response will come through some means you create to communicate with you; dreams, a book, a friend, a TV program, etc. True delight is in the discovery!

My next posts will originate from Duluth, MN, where I am driving tomorrow to serve and be served by clients and my church. When visiting Duluth over a weekend, please stop and visit Lake Superior Interfaith Community Church. This is a truly welcoming church community.

Wishing you clarity in your creations, I focus on mine and honor Richard Bach for this gem: "We teach what we most need to learn."

Until next time,
Phyllis

No comments: