Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Can achieving sensitivity result in vulnerability?

These days I am considering how vulnerable we may have become in the name of honing our sensitivity to what other people and the planet may need from us.

Recently my System said, "Do not hold the pain of the Earth in your body." And I realized that many of us who choose to serve the planet may have inadvertently opened our physical bodies to mirror the ills of Earth. Wow, that feels very big!
The good news is: we do not have to understand how we might have done this or specifically how it may be affecting our bodies. If we have unusual symptoms we would like to release, some of which may, indeed, be related to Earth issues, we can give our bodies permission to release the condition(s) while still holding supportive attention on the Earth.

As complex beings we often do not understand how Earth may mirror our own progression in this lifetime, causing us to absorb Earth-related issues into our bodies. For example: Along with my dear friend, Nancy, and sister, Judith, I have been listening to the Earth ask for assistance with the water. We have mutual intention to serve as we can - AND Nancy and I have both been experiencing kidney issues. Ah Ha! Clarification of intention remedies this for us, and it can for you, too.

When we have a symptom it serves us well to remember that any symptom is (simply) a messenger doing its best to deliver a message. And we are most likely to listen to physical messages, so the System does what it can to alert us. If we will breathe, thank that part of us for its service, and ask, "What is the wisdom in this?", we give the System permission to speak to us through a dream, a friend, a book, etc. Then it is up to us to use inspiration to do our conscious part, ie. change in diet, medical assistance, etc. Then we also need to give that part of our System permission to recall its perfect function and do its part.

One of my personal reflections is that I begin having a physical symptom that seems related to nothing, then I realize that it is a symptom in a person I meet - or I put my attention on a phantom symptom, only to find myself with a full-blown symptom as a result.

I am using this experience to realize better how to stand and observe without reaction. In this way I am using my energy intentionally and effectively. While the Earth is learning how to use energy more effectively, we can, each of us, become the example and the pattern by which this essential Wisdom is applied.

No comments: