Friday, September 26, 2008

The Healer within.

This is a subject much too personal and multi-dimensional to be covered in one brief posting, yet I am inspired to comment at this time.

Your System, my System, Earth's System - each System is wise and multi-faceted beyond our limited understanding. The good news is, we do not have to figure out how to use our System to release a symptom. We have only to trust that the system is infallible and surrender to it. Some of us grow to this awareness, others have it inherently and are able to express it for themselves and the good of others.

Breath is the key to growing into the knowing. The solar plexus is our indicator. It is the place in the body where karmic memory is held and the place from which the Wisdom to release is activated. If I am holding my breath in stress, my solar plexus is not flexing. With breath, I move energy through that area, recall my Spirit - System - and am closer to recalling the cause of my pain. Persistent breathing achieves the release and the recall. Interesting to observe the breakthroughs that come when we allow ourselves to cry hard, thus producing lots of deep breathing! We finally have said, when we allow such emotional release, that we surrender our previous resistance.

My System says: Remember that any challenge is like running up a steep flight of stairs; the pressure is always greatest just before we reach the landing - and BREATHE!

Until next time, Phyllis

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Phyllis,
Thank you for your messages and that they are "on line" to view at any time so as to help me remind myself of a more peaceful way to be in the universe when times become less than peaceful. I am so grateful!
Gayle