Monday, March 19, 2012

"A" is for Spring

Greetings on this Equinox Eve!

Moving into Spring, I see a Cosmic-sized wall switch, causing me to ask, to what are we switching, or what is being activated?

It's not so much a dramatic turn or sudden shift, of course.  Our evolution is not designed that way.  Thankfully, we move from one station to another with more ease, taking our "time" to shift so that we are not too startled, not so disturbed by change that we lose our place in the design - most of the time.

Of course, the other ironical aspect of us is that once we sense change, we want to hurry it along.  We so want to press forward, and we look for signs, indicators to give us an advantage in achieving the change we think we want most.   Yes, we are simply so human.


As I asked for counsel about the "switch," I knew that, for me, this stage is fitting into the skin of desired, most inspired self, as if the skin is hanging loosely around me and I am learning to fill it up.


"Adaptation," is the word I hear related to this stage.  For me that means breathing deeply and feeling the breath fill that human suit with my expanded aspect; filling each cell, each molecule with expanded Consciousness.  As we are filled with more of that Cosmic Wisdom, as we are changed by that Wisdom, any movement toward our human goals grows closer.


That Wisdom holds All.  Everything is known.  My Plan is complete and waiting for my permission to come into being, to inform me.  Nothing is out of place, misunderstood or flawed.


"Acceptance," is the other word key to this movement.  To breathe and Become with ease means accepting myself exactly as I am.  Not, as I am, except for... anything.  Exactly as I am.  Today, now, in this perfect moment.  


Breath is essential to so many human operations.  It is key to accepting self, backing off the mental/emotional carousel, surrendering any ideas of what that new self ought to look like, what we imagine life has to be to make us feel secure.


So, in this time of Spring celebrations, I join with all of you in acceptance to adapt exactly as Wisdom guides me, in this lovely, perfect Cosmic moment - in this breath.


Riding the tide of breath with all of you,
I am Phyllis, Becoming

No comments: