Friday, March 9, 2012

AWAKE!

Greetings!


Are you watching Awake on NBC Thursday nights?  Oh, my, what a quality television experience and a mind-bender, without being a mental quagmire.  


It's got me pondering our realities, so yesterday I asked whether  things like the stars/zodiac override our free will, or to what degree they are accurate.


The response was, "Insofar as you live within the karmic pattern, they do, and it is always your choice."  I felt myself traveling out into Creation to feel myself outside the karmic pattern.  I love it out there.


We know from earlier guidance that karma has expired.  Born into it, we are still living through the pattern, but it is no longer our evolutionary theme.  Each future generation will live progressively less under the influence of karma.  Remember, karma is not bad, it is simply cumulative cause and effect.  Examples are horoscopes, tarot and psychic predictions, which are all part of the karmic pattern.


I hold in great esteem those who provide us information that guides us.  As long as we use the guidance as a part of our free will, not a replacement for it, it can enhance our lives.  Increasingly trusting ourselves in any moment is our goal.


All of this means we need to breathe into our choices, sorting out what our Wisdom indicates and whether we are surrendering our free will for a temporary feel-good fix; a bandaid that will inevitably fall off, leaving us wondering why we've returned to the starting line.


I realize that none of this may be news to you.  At the same time, we are evolving and sensing our lives differently, so it was time for me to review, and maybe for you, too.  


Breathing into new realities,
I am Phyllis/Phyl-El

No comments: