Friday, March 16, 2012

From One Breath to the Next

Hello Again!

At any given time, from this moment to the next, we are unable to account for the amount of energy it is taking for us just to maintain.

I had a reasonable amount of uninterrupted sleep last night, got up, did my laundry, posted to this blog and at 11:00 knew I needed one of my meditation naps.  I slept hard until 1:00.  My usual meditation nap is 20-30 minutes.  My dreams were insightful and thought-provoking.  I was grateful to wake in time for my 1:30 appointment and have been reflecting on my day.  Both that lovely person and my client at 4:00 are particularly courageous people; willing to ask the questions, staying with the program while the responses challenge them.

Are we now sleeping in advance of the work we have yet to tackle?  I think so.  In fact, the response is this: 
"You will find, in the perfect rhythm of your new lives, that resting periods will come as you need them, before you are challenged by your exertions, as well as following the experience.  In other words, time means less and less as you move forward in this new cycle of your Earth lives. Allowing yourselves to follow your inner compass, you will rest and rise, eat and fast, work and relax all according to that inner Wisdom.  It works for you.  You do not work at achieving it.  And so it is."

And that is enough for my System for this fine day when here in Minneapolis on March 16, 2012, the temps reached 80 degrees.
Oh, my.  No complaints here.  

Until next time,
I am Phyllis, Becoming

No comments: