Saturday, May 30, 2015

Time After Time

Good Morning,

Peace to you, as I seek to find my own peace within.

Must write as I seek and find more Wisdom regarding a health experience I've been having for a couple of years.

Since age 19 when I was diagnosed with a dermatitis, I've been periodically challenged with symptoms of the skin that I've managed.  Two years ago I developed another skin issue, eczema, that has progressed until it now involves most of my body and seriously interferes with my sleep and other aspects of my life.  I've explored the causes and realized many things, most of all that at deep levels I feel vulnerable and carry a karmic shame.  That's another story I might tell another time.

The crux of all this is the word, "manage."  Like most of us, when an issue presents itself I look for what it is I need to "do" to take care of it.  I sought help from my angels and guides, I gave up coffee and sugar, limited my fruits, in other words I'm on what is called the Paleo diet to avoid anything that might trigger histamines and more itching.  And I have more symptoms than ever.  Huh.

There is Wisdom in every symptom, so I relate again to what Archangel Michael told us a while back:  "You humans use so much energy trying to figure things out.  It's time to stop and ask us for help.  Let us help you." 

Thanks to a conversation this morning with our dear friend, Nancy, I suddenly realized that the new energetics of the planet are so foreign to us that we are literally incapable of knowing what to do with or about them.  Our only choice is to entirely surrender - or to settle for the alternative, which means continuous struggle. Finally, to surrender completely, trusting that with faith in the support of our human and interdimensional friends we will find peace.  Peace within, peace without. 

Here I am, and telling my story is part of the surrender.  I've never liked giving up control, and admitting that I'm vulnerable is an extension of that .  And now, I know that I will further follow my own counsel and pay attention to where my attention is, period.  With breath, I ask what my system tells me it needs now.  Continued breathing and responding to what System calls for is my journey.  Period.  Such deep practice in surrendering.  My intention is that I achieve what will serve me best, realizing that this is a journey, not a destination.  I've cancelled my plans to travel to see family and friends this week so that I might use this time to firmly establish this new pattern, for my own sake, then however it might support others.

Until next time,
Phyllis
 

2 comments:

once in a blue moon studio said...

Thank you for sharing, Phyllis. You are wise to listen to your guides. Our bodies and energy systems are unique and is best to listen to what is best for it at each particular moment instead of trying to follow someone else's blueprint. Thinking of you, hoping your symptoms will ease on your journey. I hope you can go back to drinking coffee (as I sip from my coffee cup)!

Phyllis McCoy said...

Thank you, Diana. So glad you are still enjoying your coffee, as I did for more than 50 years. The energy expansion these days moves our personal awareness in some interesting, new directions. Such a personal experience.