Thursday, May 28, 2015

Postscript

Hello, again!

This postscript follows my last two posts, and on this curious journey I'm grateful that Wisdom comes when we give it room.

Turns out that the repetition is our System seeking to deliver a message - at the same time informing me of my tendency to see the pattern as some flaw in my condition.  So efficient.  

To illustrate, let's say that the repetition cycle is similar to the experience of a person with amnesia whose memory begins to return in repeating flashes of memory until it becomes clear.

Each of us is an experience of the Collective Consciousness.  We come in with a kind of amnesia so that we can live out our soul agreement as an original creation.  If we consciously knew all that was stored within us, fully equipped with all Wisdom, there would be no point in volunteering for this life.  Our Universe is not redundant.  Each life is as unique as a snowflake.  The snowflake arrives on Earth with a memory of the source from which it comes, so the design is complemetary to its source, and the design is original in its own right.

So do we hold the memory of Source, and our design is unique and intended to achieve a completely original experience.  A we proceed in life the memory of Source blinks in and out.  The repetition I wrote about in "The Internal Monitor" is actually the blinking in and out of the Wisdom we need for that time to expand our perfect design.  We access some of what was hidden in the Unknown so that it expands our Known.  Tadah!

So, for instance, when I replay the conversation I had with someone, there is more Wisdom in that event than I had thought.
My System knows I have more to learn from it.  Our Systems will persist until we realize the importance of the expanded message.  The impressive thing about this is that if, when I realize I feel stuck in a thought, I can access that Wisdom by breathing deeply and asking for the Wisdom in it.  Then, letting it go entirely with gratitude, the Wisdom will come to me and the repetitive cycle will stop.  And I will be all the wiser :)

I am so grateful for the grace that brings me so much insight. Thanks for joining me on the trip!

Namaste'
Phyllis

No comments: