Monday, January 16, 2012

Thanks to Jake

Greetings on this Perfect Monday!


Last night on 60 Minutes, Jake Barnett was interviewed about his savant skills in mathematics.  When asked where all that information comes from he said it was from the 4th Dimension.  He proceeded to demonstrate his visual of the 4th Dimension, while also saying that it to describe it would take a very long time.
All of this from a boy of 13 who, with his family's faith and help, has moved from autism to awesome.


Nancy called to ask if I'd seen it, and as we said good-bye, I said I would like to dream there in the 4th dimension.  Oh, my.  My dreams were multi-dimensional to say the least, and what I will relate here is a glimpse of what I recall.


The dream:  I was a medical student, asked by the professor to write a paper to diagnose a mysterious disease and to use whatever tools necessary to achieve the outcome.  I began to write and found that the information I needed was in the 4th dimension, so I went there and realized I had been there many times.  I found the diagnosis and as I was reporting it, realized that the more fascinating information was about the 4th dimension; what it is and how we get there, how we stay there and what we find there.


Before I report my own experience, I am fascinated by autism and Alzheimer's.  They may seem unrelated, but when I think of one I think of the other.  In the same category is schizophrenia.  Wisdom has reported to several clients and to me as I have asked questions about it, that people affected by any one of these is operating in an alternate stream of Consciousness.  In that stream each person is living in a reality that serves them in some way none of us may ever understand, but their reality is perfectly coordinated in their Plan and is not for us to judge.  It seems to me that we might say they are in the 4th dimension and accessing memory of past or future or a lateral stream that is an expansion of 3rd-dimensional thought.


Jake is so clear that his thought includes the 4th dimension.  He is a way-shower, walking with ease in a dimension that expands Consciousness exponentially.  


My dream reminded me of my journeys into the 4th dimension and informed me about potential I had not yet visited.  I could see planes of energy expanding outward and providing access to Wisdom beyond imagination.  My dream memory blinked out at that point, and I know I explored layers of Consciousness I have never known in this life. 


Then I was dreaming about my current life and recalling that the practice of verbal reporting in Synergy meditations trained me and so many others to sustain access to the 4th dimension while reporting what we saw, heard and felt.  My sessions with clients over the years have been a very personal experience, ever-expanding and sustaining 4th dimensional Consciousness while channelling their Wisdom.  And whatever we learn we share with others.  Many people have said after a session that they cannot relate to or remember what was said.  Often it means they are immersed in the energy of 4th dimensional Consciousness, which can defy interpretation, and are adapting to it energetically.  Thank God for recordings.


I have observed that my sessions with clients have changed recently.  My intention to remain in their Wisdom is stronger and access is clearer.  There are many layers of 4th dimensional Consciousness.  The deeper we are immersed in it the less likely we are to relate to its qualities, and we are often, literally, speechless.  


To report the Wisdom of another person it is necessary to sustain contact with the 4th dimension.  At the same time, remaining in the 3rd dimensional state is necessary to communicate and relate to that person.  I am breathing in gratitude for Jake and the insights gleaned from his awesome life.  I am grateful for all the support I've received over the years from my team, my clients and dear soul mates.  


The 4th dimension is our New Frontier. It is our new way of being. As we explore and grow more accustomed to the 4th dimension we forge the balance and enjoy the ease promised for this Third Age of Earth.  What good company we have!


In Gratitude,
Phyllis/PhylEl

No comments: