Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Thanks to Jake II

Happy Tuesday!


The color of my day is brighter because of you and folks like you who reflect with me on the miracles of this human experience that are increasingly opening to our view.


Thanking Jake yesterday, I neglected to thank 60 Minutes for their foresight.  News media has so many options when choosing what slant they will use in telling a story.  I can feel the expansion of Consciousness occurring as the story is absorbed into the population.


In addition, I realized we might all benefit from talking about how we access the 4th dimension and what we might do while we are there.


First, of course, is affirming our intention to move into that stream of Consciousness.  Whatever we can imagine is possible to create.
First feel it, affirming belief in it, then speak it aloud.  A thing may not be created the first time we try it on for size, but with practice, like building a muscle, we grow stronger and closer to it.
Breathe, feel and anchor it, speak it aloud, breathe again and offer gratitude that it is complete and perfect. And so it is done.


In our first Synergy sessions, amazing things happened because our mentor and his wife held the intention for all of us.  They, in effect, held the door open to the 4th dimension for the group.  I am still so grateful for what they taught us.  Priceless experience.


We have all evolved since those days 20+ years ago.  Expansion of Consciousness has provided all of us access with greater ease than we could have dreamed then. The door is now open and remains so.


Here it comes - the same good reminder:  Breathe to access the 4th dimension.  Breathe and be sure, if you want to sustain your experience, to continue to breathe and to drink plenty of water.  These are the basics for life, and they are the basics for remaining fluid and accessing the energy and Wisdom available.  Trusting yourself then is an exercise that expands your experience.  Any of you who meditate know this already, of course.


I love the synchronicities that accompany these events.  Judith, my sister and partner, asked me prior to the 60 Minutes story, if I ever noticed odd, fine granules on my face.  In fact, I have been noticing that from time to time, touching my face I feel a kind of grittiness with no explanation.  She notices it when she wakes up. Mine will come at odd times.  We realized that it's the aftermath of inter-dimensional travel.  After I mentioned it to our friend, Nancy, she did some research and reports that in the movie, The Golden Compass, this phenomenon occurs.  None of us had seen the movie, but we may be motivated to see it now!


I've asked some questions about the 4th dimension.  When I tried to feel into what is being called the 4th dimension, it felt like something was missing, so I am asking for more information and this is what I hear:  "Your reference to the 4th dimension is incomplete.  You may think of it as the highway to The All That Is.  Everything you are born to know and receive is available in The All That Is/the Infinite.  Your transport is the 4th dimension.  Think of it as a pathway in Consciousness that leads you to the Infinite."


OK, folks, that's all I can report today.  I need to feel into this.  I am so grateful for the Wisdom that supports us.


Peace Perfect,
Phyllis/PhylEl



No comments: