Monday, January 9, 2012

A Birthday in Good Company

Good Morning!


In gratitude this morning, following a lovely full moon in a clear sky last night, and after a good workout in the fitness center downstairs, I am relaxing with my coffee.  Paying attention to my physical system is producing more strength and energy, less pain, a healthier heart and weight loss.  This feels very good, and I am grateful to the folks at Fairview Cardiac Rehab for providing some practical tips and a boost to my intentions.


This week I celebrate my 70th birthday, and I am so excited!
I am not quite sure where the excitement comes from - yet. 
I started celebrating last Friday and the human gifts are lovely and rich, but the source of the excitement is not about my birthday week, in fact I don't know yet what causes my heart to leap.


Living to see my 70th year is somehow surreal.  Truly, it feels like I took a turn to get here, to extend my life to this age.  We live in such a swiftly changing time that it is no wonder we need extra breathing to  adjust and to decide:  In what reality do I choose to live?  Where do I want to anchor, or is it even possible to anchor in any reality when the kaleidoscope shifts so rapidly?


Archangel Michael has a message to continue what he said previously:  "Now is the time to trust your self, your creations, As you are, Where you are, When you are."  Now he says:  "The previous message holds.  In addition, trust yourselves now as you have never before.  When life changes so fast, you may be tempted to hold onto the old to find comfort.  Do not be tempted.  The old no longer serves you. The better you move with change, the more you get out of it.  We who support and observe you know that without a doubt your Earth age holds extra challenges.  Remember that you have volunteered to carry the new energy forward.  You are on Earth to fulfill the promises made so long ago.  This is the time of expansion.  This is your time.  What you live through your personal experience expands the Consciousness of the planet.  You are the Light-Bearers.  I/We have carried the torch for you, now you each pick up your portion and carry it for all who do not know.  We support your service."


I am grateful, Michael, and am breathing with all of you who choose to thoughtfully proceed.


Still Becoming,
Phyllis/PhylEl



No comments: