Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Still Me, Still Becoming

Good Morning!

For some time now, and reported in this blog, I am living increasingly in the rhythm of my System. What does my System want/need at any moment? Breathing and sensing what it indicates, I choose, thus I live with greater ease. I've reported that although I have not perfected this way of being, I am reassured knowing this rhythm is within us from birth. We have it, always, so living in it is a return to our true Nature. As I type this, I breathe in relief to know it will never disappear. I may, and do from time to time, forget it, forget to breathe and feel the tension again, but my delightful preference is to recall my natural rhythm and surrender to it.

The next chapter is to grow comfortable in the skin of the human experience I have already chosen and now choose. Some of the results of living in the moment contradict what I ever thought would feel "right" for me. Breathing into and loving what I have created in this flow is an extra level of surrender that sneaked up on me. Yes, this tells you how naive I can be.

Now is not the first time I have considered acceptance of self, of course. This is a theme of my life, and I've learned from many lovely people over the years that it is a theme for most of humanity. Accepting myself, not just at a conscious level, but feeling love of myself in each breath, that's another (big) step. Breathing makes it feel less intimidating. Whew!

I have created myself in partnership with my Cosmic Creator. Therefore I am perfect. I believe this, but I do not yet know in every moment, that whatever I see, feel or sense is perfect.
On this note, let me say that believing is related to logic. It is an idea I can accept. Knowing on the other hand is systemic. From believing something, we take the journey to integrating the concept at a cellular level. Breath takes me to that integration. Breath releases feelings of discomfort and self-criticism. In this moment, embracing the whole of me and my life, I am at ease. Practice increases ease in my current creation. I know that progression to the next level of creation depends on this acceptance. Our Systems must hold us to the learning curve inherent to our Plan. What purpose would be served if we leapt ahead before at least some integration?

On another note: Our Dream Team took its second trip in dreamtime last night, visiting Maui, Hawaii, for a recreational trip. I loved this journey and look forward to hearing from other dreamers what their impressions were. If you are interested in joining our team, a group with no expectations, you can call, email, or post a comment to this blog. Collective dreaming expands Consciousness and is a means to serve the Earth while enjoying the trip!

Breathing and Dreaming,
I am Phyllis, still Becoming

No comments: