Thursday, February 17, 2011

Collapsing Systems

Greetings in Gratitude!

The word, "collapse" has been squarely in my view lately, and this week has brought the meaning forward in a way that I knew I had to share here with all of you.

I was born, I have learned, in a masculine format. First born, Capricorn, and other elements are all part of my birth dynamic and at the core of my Earth assignment. This information dovetails with so many parts of my life, and it's too much to relate here. But this I now know, and this week I am sharply aware of how this affects my current experience.

Happily, I have learned to bring some balance to this severe personal dynamic. My expanding Consciousness supports learning how to integrate the feminine for balance. A note here to explain the Universal feminine and masculine: The Feminine is the primary energy of First Age of Earth. It collapses with the flood/loss of Atlantis, etc., making way for the next several thousand years of a primarily Masculine Second Age of Earth. We have, with the Summer Solstice of June, 2009, moved into Third Age of Earth and we are experiencing the collapse of the Masculine systems to make way for a balance between the Feminine and Masculine. Not immediately, of course, process in releasing the Masculine and integrating the Feminine is the stage we experience now.

When Archangel Michael and others told me about Earth's evolution in this manner, I had no idea how it would affect me personally. I could accept that we would see pressures in Earth changes, weather patterns and human dynamics, but it never occurred to me that my personal energetic patterns would also collapse to make way for the balance.

Happily, I have surrounded myself with people stronger in the Feminine than I am. They have shared and continue to share their generous energy with me. As grateful as I am for them, this week I've run into that energy in some very uncomfortable situations. While my Masculine system is collapsing, I am feeling very vulnerable and did not realize until this morning why this week I feel such a need for solitude. Symptoms include alarming intestinal releases, scattered energy and general fatigue. Breathing surely helps, although I simply and awfully feel bombarded by the Feminine. Our Dream Team and this blog happily have been supportive for this expansion and achieving ease. Who knew?! Perfect always. Isn't it wonderful?

All of this makes sense to me, and the outcome will surely be worth the journey. Having words for it appeals to my Masculine (smile) while the next hour, and who knows how much time later, will be time for me to meditate and open myself (Feminine) to ask for and accept all the support my System has to help me through this.

Until the next chapter,
I am Phyllis, still Becoming




No comments: