Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Archangel David

Greetings in Gratitude!

I love, love, love the way our messengers weave into our Consciousness to deliver the Wisdom we need, and do so with such power and grace that we can laugh while digesting the import of the message.

Yesterday, preparing for a client, I closed my eyes for one of my meditation naps and was surrounded by a presence, strong and sweet with clearly defined feathers. He announced himself, "I am the angel, David, and this is about love." Then he said that the source of our emotional bodies is the angelic realm.

I was told many years ago that humanity is the first species to experience the mental, physical and emotional bodies all in one embodiment. I've met beings who operate like computers. They are beings with advanced mental and physical properties who observe us curiously because the combination of their qualities plus the emotional is unique in the Cosmic Plan.

David's message is an extraordinary thought for me and very emotional. Angels are the origin of all emotion. We possess angelic properties! Angels are not tasked with being human - ever - but now they tell us that their species endowed our species with their unique consciousness.
Their substance is at least one-third of our substance. I tremble with the Wisdom of this.

The next part of this is just as extraordinary. I looked up Archangel David on the net today, and he is the archangel of stone. He is loyal to Michael whose assignment is overseeing our planet. And stone is the source of our minerals.

In the past few months I have received increasing messages about our water sources. If we drink filtered water we are advised to supplement our diets with liquid minerals to support our immune systems. Especially, they tell me, autoimmune diseases are traced back to our drinking primarily filtered water - from city systems, our tap filters and bottled waters. Most of us do not drink the pure artesian or deep well water our forefathers did. Even those of us with wells often soften or otherwise filter the water that comes through our taps.

So now I know who has been "filtering" this information into my awareness, and preparing me for his introduction yesterday. Archangel David, thank you.

Wiser and grateful,
I am Phyllis, still Becoming

2 comments:

victoria ( tori) said...

thank you so much for posting this! about a month or so ago I had a dream that I was in an old dilapidated house and before me there was a man hovering, his face was hiding behind these wings that were protruding from his back but I could make out that he had curly brown hair, he told me he was a seraphim but I couldn't remember what else he had told me, then suddenly I in the middle of a circle of girls teaching them how to speak to angels with my ohm or singing bowl as I had started meditating with it a week prior to the dream.

,...... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.