Monday, January 18, 2010

Tune-In and Tune-Up

Greetings in Gratitude to all of you.

During this unprecedented era of personal and planetary changes, I could not offer guidance more important than this: Breathe. Especially when it feels most difficult to do so. Breathing moves us from one experience to the next, thus facilitating change. And each of us is carrying a unique Plan, so your change will be significant to the planet in a way different from mine and different from your best friend. Comparing will serve no purpose except to illustrate the pain in it.

Two things come to me today that I share with you. Reading a site authored by Tom Kenyon,
I recalled counsel I took to heart many years ago. He recommends paying attention to your pineal gland to accommodate current changes. His therapy includes a vibrational stimulation through sound. You can read in detail his recommendations on his site, which can be accessed by simply typing his name into your search engine.

The counsel I received was from a valuable mentor, Rev. William Buehler, who taught a meditation technique called Synergy. At the beginning of each mediation we breathed deeply and brought breath as light into the center of the brain, particularly to the hypothalamus, the pituitary and the pineal glands. Some weeks ago I was reminded in personal meditation to reinstate this process and the effect was immediate and compelling. I was filled with a sense of focus and purpose, and the character of my day changed.

My process is to focus on this area of the brain, and breathing deeply the glands reveal themselves. Each seems to take the energy in its own unique pattern. You don't need to know what the glands look like or how they work to enjoy this effect, but any focused intention magnifies the benefit.

As we are evolving in our personal lives, I am grateful to know that the Earth benefits - from each breath and from each intention we initiate. No one serves better than or in the same way that you do. Breathe! And Celebrate with Gratitude.




No comments: