Sunday, October 26, 2008

Paying Attention to Where My Attention IS

Hello Again!

Peace to you in this time when the pressure builds and we must stay personally centered for our own well-being. We also contribute, of course. If I am centered, paying attention to what draws my attention and putting my energy into that, then System says, I am contributing to the balance. If I allow myself to be drawn into the drama, then my energy adds to that.
This is not a new principle, but now is a time to fully appreciate what contribution we are making.

Will I vote? I hope we all will contribute our vote. I am voting absentee since I will be staying with my lovely granddaughters during that time. Our votes contribute, but let's expand our consciousness to consider that a vote is just one of the ways we make a difference in our nation and in the world.

We may not walk around every day ruminating on the All that Is, but no matter what we are doing or thinking, we all occupy the One Consciousness. Now, I must say that some days when I feel out of sorts, that thought is a bit intimidating, though absolutely comforting to know I am not alone - ever. Not alone in my stumbling, and not alone in my conscious times when I am grateful for the insight to make some contribution.

A thoughtful client asked yesterday whether she and her spouse could trust the economy to correct itself. A perfect question at this time. Jesus showed me the other day a canopy over the whole of our global monetary system. He explained, as many have said, that when the pendulum swings so far one way, it must swing as far in the opposite direction before the balance is achieved. Therefore, he speaks of this time as "a correction."

So this is a system correcting itself. And we are only as much influenced by the monetary system as we allow ourselves to believe that we are. What an exciting time to practice management of our beliefs! As I discussed in an earlier post, we are each The System, with all the genetic qualities of the All that IS. As System, I have the power to direct my attention to that which will serve me best. It is true that some days we are jubilant in our appreciation - and some days less so. And so, still human, I am grateful for all of you with whom I practice, fall short, and SUCCEED! Let us keep our attention on our human creativity so that we are influencing those who will be pivotal in bringing about this balance.

The abundance is greater than it has ever been because we have practiced. Our skill at holding attention on abundance is greatly improved over any previous time in history. Jesus says that there are many whose ability to take human creativity to a new level will prevail and bring the global economy into balance using some unique and satisfying methods.

We can pay attention to where our attention is, then if not in balance and creativity, we can BREATHE and turn our attention around to what we prefer. A simple, intentional breath from a person knowing self as System is an extra-ordinary gift to self and to all others sharing our marvelous planet.

Until next time!
Phyllis

No comments: