Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Angelic Counsel

Hello again!

Here I am on the healing side of the flu and grateful for all the help from my angels.  In a previous post I reported what our angels had to say about their true identities, so I won't repeat that here except to say that to simplify things, I'll simply call them our angels.

Two weeks ago I had scheduled two clients for yesterday afternoon.  Then the flu set in on Christmas Eve and I wondered if I should reschedule.  But I asked my angels for help and knew I could do the sessions without symptoms.  So yesterday morning I lay down for one of my meditation naps, thanking them for their support.  As I woke they offered this:
"You achieve more than you know.  When you build the link between us, you raise the consciousness of the planet.  When you build your immune system by allowing us to help you, the immune system of the planet is improved.  You can see why when you ask for our support, in addition to personal help, you/we are supporting the condition of the planet."

This reminds me of the message from my father shortly after I opened to channel in '83.  He passed at age 40 when I was 13, so issues remained in our mutual assignments.  He said, "Know that when you heal something about us, you are also healing me."  

This is one of the pivotal messages I've received.  It opened my thinking to consider that nothing we do is solitary.  We are all engaged in a unified purpose.  The Consciousness is a single thing in which we all swim, like whales in the oceans.  What one does affects each other one, somehow, in some way.  

We say we want to make a contribution, to serve, to see  a reason for being.  Here it is.  If I say I want peace on Earth, then to achieve it, truly it must begin within me.  And when we consider that our communal immune system is affected by building stronger links with our celestial ancestors, then I am excited.  Amen.

With love and respect,
Phyl-EL

No comments: