Monday, May 17, 2010

Pride, Prejudice and Power

Greetings in Gratitude!

A generous client and friend has given permission to share with all of you the essence of her recent session, and I paraphrase here this Wisdom:

Using the term, "colossus," her System described the things in life that appear so huge as to be unimaginably difficult to understand, much less resolve. And It went on to say that, approaching the colossus as a thing you have created, you know the same wisdom that went into creating it can be applied to resolve it.

All things are created by us. Therefore, nothing is foreign to us or beyond our ability to solve.
Our Wisdom, a consciousness working through us to produce our lives in total, is inherently available to bring a remedy to any thing. Her Wisdom referred to the loving part of self that can trust this and give it permission to dissolve the appearance of conflict in any situation.

Think about this in terms of a physical situation we can understand in this three-dimensional world: System says, "A mason comes to a job with mortar, bricks and a trowel. He lays the bricks, then stands back to view his work. He sees that his first measurement was off about an inch. He dismantles the wall and recreates it to suit his sense of balance and a good job done."

We are building our lives every day. We may be uncomfortable accepting that some of the things we create become troublesome, but still we have created them. We cannot truthfully say, "Ah, I love the children I have created," then say, "But this crumby financial situation wasn't created by me, it just happened to me."

We might appreciate that we have created great friends. But we contradict ourselves if we then deny people in our lives who seem to have inserted themselves against our will. Uh-oh. No.
Every relationship is created by us. The mason may not like his first wall, but he learns and grows from the experience (notice I did not say, "mistake,") and so the first wall is a perfect creation, just as much as the wall he finishes with flair and pride.

This reminds me of some of the very first Wisdom shared with me and my colleague, Michael, at Perkins Restaurant back in 1983. When I resisted the thought of giving up control, one of the Masters said, "To gain control, you must give it up." Then, when I said I could not - I had children to raise and a life to manage; I had responsibilities that overwhelmed me - they said, "Having responsibility, you naturally have the power."

Well, now offered in a new context, I am moved again with the Truth, the inspired insight that alters the consciousness at a cellular level.

We are equal to any thing, because we create every thing.

Until next time,
I AM Phyllis, Still Becoming

No comments: