Saturday, August 3, 2013

Known and Done

On this perfect Minnesota morning, Hello!

Continuing on the theme of Creation this morning, I'm going to review a piece Wisdom offered last October as I was preparing to move from my apartment home of 24 years to our family-owned condo just a few miles away.

With every good intention to surrender control and allow my Universe to take care of everything, I found myself one day making lists.  The irony struck me, I stopped in my mental tracks, then heard "Phyllis, it is Known. It is Done."

I was filled with and surrounded by absolute ease, the lists fell away with each breath and within hours I found my whole move unfolding in my favor.  My cousin called to insist he and his son move me.  My contracted moving company made me a sweet deal I couldn't refuse, and friends in my building disposed of all the large items I could no long use.  Awesome.

We learn early to engage with the emotional body and our brains,  which blocks the flow of all that can provide us ease. We've been trained to create through logic.  We find comfort in making lists, creating a plan.  But the comfort is short-lived; a band aid on our emotional and mental patterns.

Whatever the situation, the need or the symptom, the outcome is Known in Creation.  It is already complete and waiting for us to accept the ease in it.  And because it is Done,  breathing into that alternate and awesome reality allows us to see the elements falling into place in our favor.  When we stand out of the way of the Cosmic flow we can enjoy the benefits of our own Wisdom. What about free will, then?

We work on so many levels of Consciousness, all the time, not just when we're thinking about it.  Our free will engages at the conception of our personality, long before our physical birth.  At all levels of Consciousness our Plan is Known.  As we play out our lives, exercising our free will, we learn through experience.  We always have the right to learn through struggle, making the lists, telling God to do it our way, for whatever reasons.   We also have an opportunity to surrender and allow the Wisdom to work through us for our overall benefit - including the benefit of others.  Where we do not struggle, so are the people around us relieved of the need to complicate their lives.

The conversation about Creation and free will is worth having.  Doing so, we expand our Consciousness and implement our skills. But as we have been guided, as much as we like to talk about it and help one another to achieve a level of ease, we are better off not trying to understand it.  We use so much energy disseminating and trying to make sense of everything.  But Creation defies our linear thinking. We are better off using the tools we have and relaxing into the joy of it all.  

Each day is a new adventure in the joy, the ease, the awesomeness of it all, and I am thrilled by every serendipitous event.  And, yes, I can even appreciate better the contrast when I slip into control mode again.  But from day to day I live more wholly in the Known and Done and celebrate with others their own expanding ease.

Until next week, breathing with you,
Phyllis/Phyl-El

No comments: