Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Solstice

Happy Solstice, Everyone!


Here in Minnesota, Solstice dawned just after 6 p.m., so I planned to be in meditation out on my balcony, then after establishing the energy the rain began in earnest so I moved inside.  


Archangel Michael and whole host of other angels and guides were present, and this is what A. Michael said to all of us who serve the planet:
"Congratulations!  You have our gratitude and appreciation. You have blown open the doors to this field of energy, previously unexplored by any human being.  They will never again be closed.  Play, sample as you will, enjoy, and celebrate one another."


He is referring to the success we have achieved in "trying on for size" the introduction of Third Earth energy since June of 2009.


During the meditation, a wolf sat on my left, noisily licking his chops and obviously guarding me.  On my right, a raven sat on a perch; always a sign of change for me.  I don't know everywhere I went, but half an hour later I was back.


Following my meditation, I got busy with other things, then exactly three hours after the dawn of the Solstice I looked out and an awesome rainbow hung in the sky.  I sat out on the balcony and felt a part of the rainbow and knew my Solstice celebration was complete.  Rainbows have signified the fulfillment of a promise since my first channeling event back in '83.


Our personal and public work is acknowledged.  Now it is up to each of us to breathe deeply and accept the accolades, appreciate better what we achieve by doing our best and open ourselves to that exchange which enriches our planet - and ourselves when we allow it.


Phyl-EL



No comments: