Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Here and Now...

Hello, Everyone!

August 14th marks 33 years since opening to channel and it's amazingly hard to believe.  

One night as my friend, Michael, and I sat in our booth at Perkins in Bemidji, Minnesota, the master Vishnu arrived.  One or more of the masters would guide us each evening that we were inspired to meet at Perkins, and we had no idea how extraordinary this was; that we had Universal carte blanche.

On that evening I asked Vishnu, "What do we have to learn tonight?" And he said, "You will learn nothing.  You will recall everything."

Over the years, of course, and not all at once, Michael and I have each recalled what served us best and realized the Paths determined by our individual contracts.  We've enjoyed these great "road trip" conversations reflecting on all that we shared in those last 4 months of 1983, he now in Los Angeles and me somewhere on my smart phone driving from Duluth or Bemidji to my home in Minneapolis.

And yesterday I realized that my "recall" is coming into focus.  I am in that sweet spot where what I have believed is now, 33 years and many lifetimes later, a knowing.

We are all on this journey of recalling all that is stored in our personal Consciousness, which is a stellar library of Wisdom.  As we breathe into our limitless Wisdom and affirm our willingness to achieve knowing we unlock the Cosmic doors behind which are wonders beyond imagination.

Of course, we are still wearing our human suits which means we continue to explore life, challenge and apply ourselves.  And our tools are increasingly strong and retrievable.  

We're thrilled when, in a glorious moment, recalling pure Self matches the dreams we've held all along.  The believing has become the knowing.  And we know this is what we've been coming to all along. 

Namaste'
Phyl-EL

No comments: