Friday, March 27, 2015

Integration: A Journey

Good Morning!

Although I've written about this previously, now moving through a new integration I'm moved to discuss it again.

Integrating an additional aspect of soul is a cyclical reality for all of us.  Some of these are what I call minor shifts and, periodically, a primary shift or integration causes a number of symptoms that seem to be out of our control, affecting nearly every aspect of life.

The soul is an entity of such magnitude that we are unable to comprehend it.  It contains all the personalities that will enable it to fulfill its purpose.  All present, past and future personalities are contained in it and emanate from it, and that includes all aspects or facets of each personality.  We have some trouble relating to non-linear experiences, but to understand the soul, we do need to stretch a bit to relate to it.

I am told that there are a finite number of souls; that in the beginning just 144,000 were created, and from those are generated all the lives ever lived.  Daunting to say the least.

We've grown up to believe that we contain our souls.  What I offer here is that we come from our soul and contain a facet of it, which means we also contain memory of all that which our soul contains.

When we go through a soul shift or integration, we take on another dimension of the personality our soul originally generated.  In a primary shift our mental, emotional, physical and etheric bodies change.  Auras change color.  One quirky result is that people we know well look at us quizzically and ask if we've changed something.  

On the other side of a shift, which can take months to integrate, we experience more focus  and intention, increased personal power, and a greater sense of well being.  It may feel like we are looking at our lives through a different, sharper lens.  We often, unconsciously, pair a soul shift with an event such as a retirement, the loss of a loved one, the birth of a child, or an injury.  If we did not, we might feel we were losing our touch with reality.

Relationships can change along with internal changes.  This part may be the most difficult to accept, but that new lens sharpens our perspective about the people with whom we share our lives.  Some change, especially that which affects others, makes us uneasy and we question ourselves.  Finally, what we can do is breathe deeply, seek inspiration and accept what comes about naturally.  And we can take extra care: more sleep, plenty of water, eating foods that ground us like root vegetables.  All of this supports the system while it moves through dramatic changes.

For me, this current shift has me seeing things altogether differently.  From one day to the next, it seems, I hardly know who I am.  I am so grateful for my loving family and friends.  Reaching out to them helps so much to anchor myself in a familiar reality.  And I am grateful for my clients who help so much to steady my days.

There's hardly a part of my life that looks and feels the same.  What physical things I use, what I eat and drink, how I connect with people, all of it and more has changed.  This integration is a profound journey, both exciting and challenging.  When in the throes of a primary shift in 1987, Wisdom told me to think of it as a new incarnation, same body, same soul; a new dimension I was drawing from that soul.  Since then I've learned that this is not unusual.  You may find, on reflection, that you've accomplished more than one yourself.  Thankfully, we share the journey.

Still Becoming,
I AM still Phyllis :)

1 comment:

once in a blue moon studio said...

Thank you for sharing your new blog post, Phyllis. It is a lot of great insights for your readers to reflect on!