Thursday, June 10, 2010

A View from My Windows

Greetings in Gratitude!

Looking at my world more objectively as I continue the journey into System, my viewpoint is like a window. There are obvious benefits in looking through windows instead of reactive involvement. And it's an odd perspective sometimes, learning a new way of being in this life.

One window I enjoyed the other night was in a dream. I was looking at a diagonally-placed rectangle hanging in mid-air. I knew it was a physics problem that I was affecting or solving.
My involvement was energetic only. I was not touching it. I was learning it as I moved and changed it.

Over the months since I stated my intention to become System, I have had several dreams that are related to physics and sacred geometry. I know the process is about transforming me, but it is also about affecting the energetics of the planet as we all learn a new way of being human.

We are all beings of energy. We are learning that we do not have to be physically present in a situation that concerns us. We make a difference by expanding our personal energy with breath and holding the person or situation in that sacred space for as long as our attention remains focused. The sacred space for me is within the shape of the symbol I wear which came to me in a waking vision years ago. This symbol represents the Christ Consciousness on the planet and is of special meaning to me.

When I tell a person I will pray for them, I no longer explain that I do not pray in the traditional way. The prayers of supplication comforted us in the past, yet no longer suit the new human form.

All the elements of System, however you choose to call that entity or being, already knows what is needed. The Consciousness of the planet or of a person is the Wisdom, and it knows what it needs. I take a deep breath and holding that person, place or situation in this sacred space I know I am there energetically.
We make a connection with that System that supports it with whatever is needed. We do not decide what is needed. IT knows and receives our energy in partnership, support, unconditional love.

Many of you reading this already understand what this means. I am blessed to know so many folks who have their own means of offering their energy for the benefit of others. The planet and individuals enjoy release, comfort and positive change by the gifts we offer from a distance - or in person sitting on a rock, gazing at the sacred water, or with a hug, holding a hand or gazing into soulful eyes. The energy is shared consciousness, and it needs no instruction.

And so I embrace all of you reading this in that sacred space, and breathing, know we are connected and nurtured by one another. Thank you!

Until next time, Breathing,
I AM Phyllis, Still Becoming

No comments: